- JUST SOLD 28 WUNDA ROAD, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD *OFF MARKET* 11 ILLILIWA STREET, CREMORNE
- JUST SOLD *OFF MARKET* 2/28 PARK AVENUE, MOSMAN
- JUST LISTED 11 SPENCER ROAD, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD 4/49 SPENCER ROAD, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD 12 SOMERSET STREET, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD *OFF MARKET* 2/23 CLIFFORD STREET, MOSMAN
- JUST LISTED 9A SILEX ROD, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD 52 RANGERS AVENUE, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD 56/2A HENRY LAWSON DRIVE, MCMAHONS PT
- JUST LISTED 10/59 SPIT ROAD, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD 14 DAVIDSON PARADE, CREMORNE
- JUST SOLD 16/480 MILITARY ROAD, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD 75 SPENCER ROAD, MOSMAN
- JUST SOLD 1/17 REYNOLDS STREET, CREMORNE
- JUST SOLD 73/22 PEEL STREET, KIRRIBILLI
- JUST SOLD 2/2 ESTHER ROAD, BALMORAL
What our clients say...
Honest, professional and very friendly! David made sure we had plenty of opportunities to view the property we eventually purchased and that every last bit of information he had about the property was passed on to us. The transaction was smooth and no amount of questions from our end was too much for David and Natalie. Highly recommended!PS. Just a little addendum to the original review....
Dear Lucy You have done an outstanding job for us throughout this house buying process Starting with your listening ear to gain a true understanding of our needs, through to your decisiveness when the right property came up and your keen negotiation skills. If we had met you earlier, it would have saved us a great deal of time and energy, but on the other hand we may not have fully appre...
Tim Rathbun and Philippa Hardy – Mosman
David and his team could not have impressed me more! Right from the outset, David's no-nonsense, conservative approach coupled with an impressive understanding of the local market provided the basis for a truly positive, relaxed selling experience.
I write to thank you for effecting the sale of my unit in Kirribilli. When we first met, you struck me being typical of my perception of many real estate agents, full of promises. Nevertheless, I thought to myself that I should give you the chance to prove that your words were perhaps more than usual fast talk. Ultimately you proved my scepticism to be unwarranted. You achieved a price a...
Mr. Shaw – Kirribilli